Remember that time I talked about waiting for a camel at work. Well…
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
"That’s hilarious! You’re SO much funnier than Becky Weathers."
"Yeah, you know, I feel like I can hang out with you all day and laugh, and then just go see her at night, and, like, have a make-out sesh."
"What kind of hell am I in right now?"